We drove out to the suburbs today to go to the one store, Abt, that sells a tank less hot water heater in the Chicagoland area. Traffic was SO bad and the money was burning a hole in our pocket. I already had everything picked out, we just had a couple questions left to answer. We went to talk to the people about the tank less water heater first. OMG, the instillation cost more than the water heater AND there are all these stipulations on where in your home you can put it. The more we talked to the salesman the more discouraged we got. I'm not sure if we will even be able to do it! We scheduled a free home estimate for Thursday. They are going to come out and let us know whether or not we are able to put this in or not. The problem is we live in a condo and I'm not so sure our condo association is going to let us put a hole in the roof. I guess we will just have to wait and see.
Even though we didn't get the news we wanted to hear, I really recommend Abt to anyone. I'm not sure if they are in other cities or not. It was HUGE and they sold everything home appliance/electronic you can think of. The sales man were also very knowledgeable, which will make me come back anytime. There is nothing worse than going to a store and the staff can't tell you anything about what they sell.
We found out that if we are able to put the tank less water heater in our condo that we will be able to get FULL SIZE front loader washer and dryers and have them stacked!!! I'm so excited, so I'm hoping Thursday goes well :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment