Birthday's

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Christmas Travel

Well its already that time of year again...time to book our Christmas travel. John and I always book early. I'm not a person who likes to search every day and try to wait it out for the best deal. I just want to get it done and move on it with it. So we booked our plane tickets today. I figured we should do it while we don't have much going on.
Austin and I will be in Dallas for 20 days. If you want to see us let me know and I will tell you the exact dates. I'm a little nervous about flying with and infant AND that I will have to do it by myself the first time. I'm sure it will go fine and even if he screams the entire way, its only 2.5 hours :). I just don't want to be one of THOSE people. Oh well... we are going to be on his schedule by then and I'm sure we have a lot of changes in store for us.
If anyone wants to get together, let me know. We will try to see as many people as possible.

3 comments:

TsuTexans said...

I'd like to see yall then.

Anonymous said...

When are you going to be here? I would love to see you and meet Austin! :-)

Dawnie said...

Hye, don't get too booked up; I want to see you too! I'm really glad that you'll be in Tx for an extended stay. love you