Sunday, August 8, 2010
New Couch
It has come to the time in our married life where we are going to buy our first NEW couches ever! Yay! Its a little scary though since I've never bought a new couch before and we want something that will last. The couches we have now we bought from Allyson and Jeff when we still lived in Wichita. They have been great couches, but we want something that reclines. We are going to the suburbs to look. We were going to go today, but John has some type of head cold, so we are going to go next weekend. We are buying them with the points from our credit card. We might just replace the big couch and keep the small couch we have. I'm not sure yet. I want to get something nice and we have a budget so we might only be able to get one for now, but that's ok because the love seat barely ever gets used.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment