Birthday's

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cloth Diapers

I looked online today and found a diaper service in the Chicago area. What surprised me the most is there is only one I could find. Chicago is such a "green" city I can't believe there aren't more options. We are going to go with Bottoms Up Diaper Service. They deliver the diapers to our house once a week and pick up the dirty ones. You don't even have to rinse the diapers out. The cheapest way would still be for us to wash them ourselves, but after we found out we weren't getting a washer and dryer I decided it would be best to have a service. I'm going to call them tomorrow and get us set up. I will let everyone know how it goes. The only thing I don't like is you don't get to choose what kind of diaper you use. From the info I saw online it looks like they have one option. Oh well, less decisions to make!

No comments: