Well I had my 36 week appointment today. I had a growth sonogram to see how big he is. Well after she took lots of "pictures" and took lots of measurements they told me he weighs 7 lbs. I don't know how accurate they are with this number, but JEEZ. I still have a little under 4 weeks left until my due date. Most of my friend's have had babies that were that big and they were at 39 or 40 weeks. The doctor basically said if I go to term he would be AT LEAST 9 lbs... I thought they might push my due date up, but no such luck. I'm hoping he comes over Labor Day. My doctor is also on call over Labor Day so that would be nice.
Besides how big he is everything is fine. He had a good heartbeat and he is head down. Also, you could definitely tell he was a boy this time HAHA! He isn't down into my pelvis yet, so we still have some time before he is ready. Also I was dilated 1 cm. I told John we should pack my hospital bag this weekend just in case. It doesn't hurt to be prepared :). John is going out of town next week for business for two days, so Austin has to stay in at least one more week. I would probably kill John if Austin came and he was out of town.
That's pretty much all that's going on. I'm now working from home until he comes, going into the office was getting to be too much of a chore. I can't wait for my new couch to get here on Tuesday. I think I will sleep in it the first night :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment