Birthday's

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Winter

I'm so ready for winter to be over. It is supposed to be above freezing this weekend, which will be the first time in a long time. I hope some of this snow melts! The news was saying last night that this is one of the coldest winters on record and we have had a TON of snow so far. I wouldn't mind it so much except that I HATE having to dig our car out and since we have a tiny car we can't fit in a lot of spots right now without doing some digging to get our car back in.
The blizzard of 2011 is John and I's first blizzard in Chicago. We found out that when Chicago gets really big snow storms, everybody saves their spot with some kind of lawn furniture or something you don't want. So if you do move your car when you come back all the spots are filled with lawn chairs or other miscellaneous items. It is SO annoying. We have chosen not to follow this rule and John moved someones lawn furniture the other day so we could park. John was so worried someone was going to key us.

No comments: