Austin and I joined the Little Gym with my friend Ashley and her daughter. I've been so excited about going. We've been twice now and we were snowed out once. So, its been 3 weeks. The first week Austin was so sleepy because the class is at 2 pm. I have no idea why they scheduled our age group to meet at 2 in the afternoon, but that's what they did so we go. I tried to get him to sleep early and he just wasn't interested so he was a mess. I have "mommy cards", which are business cards with Austin and my information on it for play dates. I wanted to pass them out but was SO embarrassed because he cried so much! Haha!
Week 2 we were snowed in. So yesterday was week 3. OMG he was even worse! This time he didn't have an excuse. He took an hour and a half nap before we went. I was so excited thinking he would be better. The class hadn't even started yet and he was screaming his head off. He wouldn't do anything until the last 10 minutes then he decided it was ok and had fun... GRRRR. So I'm hoping as he gets more familiar with it he will enjoy it.
The funny thing was it was the domino effect. As soon as Austin started crying then another baby would cry and so on. At one point almost every baby was crying...ALL because of Austin. How embarrassing! The thing is Austin is such a good baby, hopefully he will show his true self next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment