We bought a Beaba Babycook when I was still pregnant. I just got it out this week because Austin is finally old enough to eat fruits and vegetables. He has had so many skin issues that the doctor said we need to wait 5-7 days before we introduce a new food. At this rate I feel like he will never try every fruit/vegetable, but oh well. So far he has had sweet potatoes and carrots. I have made both in my baby food cooker. Its so easy to use and it makes just the right amount. I haven't started making extra and freezing it yet because our freezer is literally full of breast milk. I will have to wait before I can start freezing his vegetables. Anyway he loves them and it make me so happy because I made it for him.
Although, I might have fed him too much a couple days ago because he has been constipated for a couple days, so I'm trying not to get too over zealous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment