Birthday's

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What Austin has taught me so far

Austin has only been here 4 days and I have already learned so much:

1. What instintaneous love is.
2. I'm much stronger than I ever believed.
3. There is nothing better than watching my son in John's arms.
4. John is an EXCELLENT support person, has not complained once.
5. The human body is an amazing thing.
6. I can go without sleep and function when it is for someone who needs me more than I need sleep.
7. 1 little mam can bring down 2 adults pretty quickly.
8. It takes 3 Tarvers to change a really dirty diaper (Kim, John, and Austin).
9. When changing a diaper with pee in it, he can still pee on his face (this happened twice today).
10. I love to watch him breastfeed. Knowing what I can provide for him is all he needs is really special.
11. We still have LOTS to learn. Eveyday is a new adventure...

No comments: