Birthday's

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 10, 2010

First Check Up

Austin had his first week check up yesterday. We went to this pediatrician because of a referral. I loved her! An added bonus, she is from TX and went to UT Med school. When I found this out I knew it was meant to be :). He lost 2 more ounces since we left the hospital. That's a total of 10 ounces since he was born. She said this was normal. His belly button was trying to fall off so she helped it along by putting a chemical on it, it fell off this morning! She said he was in perfect condition. We go back next week for a 2 week check up.

1 comment:

The Whitt Family said...

Something I learned with Sadie, was not to put her down asleep. Like when she was getting tired put her down and let her fall asleep on her own. That way they learn how to fall asleep and if they wake up in the middle of a nap and they aren't hungry or dirty, they can put themselves back to sleep.