Well John and I FINALLY got more than 3-5 hours of sleep last night! We noticed when we went to the doctor on Thursday that Austin will sleep in his car seat. So, at 10:45 last night we put him in it. John rocked him in the car seat and he fell asleep. We put him at the foot of our bed and went to sleep. I woke Austin up at 2 this morning and fed him. Then I went to bed and John worked on getting him back to sleep. It took about an hour, which I think is ok since it took me an hour to feed him. John got him back to sleep and then I woke him up again to feed, but this time to my surprise it was 7:45 this morning! Jeez he never even woke us up to change or feed him. That was a very welcome change of events. We still try to put him down in the bassinet or pac n play during the day, but he still wakes up about 2 minutes after we put him down. This means we will probably be doing the car seat again tonight.
Grandma and Grandpa Dahir are coming next week. I hope we have this worked out by the time they get here, but at least we have a system down so we won't be up all night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment