Birthday's

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Erin and Ross

Erin and Ross got here on Thursday. They took the Amtrack from Dallas to Chicago. It was a 23 hour train ride. They brought Drue, their 3 month old. I picked them up at Union Station and we rode the bus home. Then John, Erin and Ross went to see Jack Ingram at Joe's bar down the street. I stayed home with Drue. She is the BEST baby! Never cries. You wouldn't even know she was with us sometimes.
On Friday we went to the Mag Mile, Millennium Park, Willis Tower (Sears Tower), and then came home. We had Giordano's for lunch. You should have seen Erin and Ross's face when they brought out the deep dish pizza! It was great.
Today we went to the Planaterium, Shedd Aquarium, and went to eat Indian food for dinner at this place walking distance to our house. It just opened a couple months ago and we heard it was good. Erin LOVES Indian food so I knew they had to go while they were here. John had never had real Indian food before and really liked it. Everyone liked it but me, which I have tried Indian food about 5 times and I just don't like it. I had Nan, which is the bread for dinner. Its my favorite part! I walked so much yesterday that we got me a wheel chair today at the Aquarium! It was AWESOME!
Here are some pictures:

Erin about to eat her first bite.
Me in the wheelchair. I was giving John some practice.
Drue and I
John, Erin and Ross at the concert
John and I with the skyline behind us.
Erin and I at "The Bean"
All of us at Giordano's.

No comments: