Birthday's

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Caravan Beads

Yesterday I took a class called "Beadgirl Boot Camp". We made a necklace, bracelet and earrings using different methods. I even put the loops on the wire that attach the bracelet beads together. It was very interesting. I definitely think this is something I'm interested in continuing to do, but will need more classes. At Caravan Beads, where I took the class, they offer free classes on every Saturday. You only have to pay for the supplies.
I found this place on Group On. For those of you that don't know what Group On is, you need to. It is awesome! I get an email everyday about the Group On of the day. It is something different everyday, sometimes its restaurants, clothing stores, golf lessons,... you name it. Each vendor puts what the price of what they are "auctioning" off and it is usually at least 50% off the original price. The Group On is "on" when the threshold has been met. So each vendor will say that once a certain number of whatever they are selling has been bought then it is officially on, this is when I get an email. Alot of times it is something I'm not interested in so I just delete the email. The other Group On's I've done are 50% off a spa pedicure, 70% off a haircut at a hair salon, the bead class, and a Chocolate Tour in the city. Group On is available in most major cities. I recommend it!
Here are some pictures of what I made:



1 comment:

King Amy said...

oh wow!! super cute creations! alot of my friends use group-on in houston, i should probably get in on that too! :)