Birthday's

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

32 Weeks

I'm 32 weeks this week. I went to the doctor yesterday and Austin is measuring 36 weeks. He keep growing faster than he should and has since the beginning. The doctor was a little concerned by how big he is but they don't know much until I have a sonogram. My next sonogram is scheduled for August 20, when I'm 36 weeks. They will determine at that time whether we need to schedule him to come early or if we should just wait it out.
We went to our first class at Northwestern today. It was called Newborn Basics. I think it really helped. We learned some things that I never thought about and its also just comforting. We got to practice on a baby doll. John changed his first diaper :). Haha!

No comments: