Birthday's

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

4 days at the Dahir's during Christmas

We spent 4 days at my parent's house. While there we had the party at Outermarker, saw Erin and Ross, had the December birthday dinner, hung out with Grandma, Aunt Linda and Uncle Lloyd, went to Killeen to have Christmas with my mom's side of the family, saw Kirsten and Amy, and we met Robert and Aiden at Hard 8. I'm so thankful that we were able to see so many of our friends and family even though it was a whirl-wind trip. Here are some pics.

The Dahir family
Robert, Aiden, John and I at Hard 8.


White Christmas
Aunt Carol, Uncle Stan, Kyle, Diana, Melissa and Kevin
Cameron, Mom, Me, Gangan, Torrey
Garrett, Landon, Emmy, Kerri, and Sara
The Tolliver family
Kerri, Brandy and I
Kirsten, Amy, Kerri and I
Erin and I

No comments: