John and I went to Omaha for Thanksgiving this year. It was so nice to see my Grandma. We also saw my Great Uncle Pete and my dad drove up from Dallas. It was a very nice Thanksgiving with lots of great food. The pecan pie was my favorite! I LOVE pecan pie. We also saw "The Blind Side". It was SO good. I love Sandra Bullock, she is such a great actress. When we left the movie it made me want to adpot a child! It is so sad the situations some kids have to grow up in. I think we could give them a much better home...oh well, maybe one day. I don't think we are in the position right now to adopt a child when we live in a tiny condo.
Anyway, I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and I'm looking froward to Christmas in Dallas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
i want to see Blind Side
Post a Comment