Monday, December 21, 2009
Mysterious Xmas Gift
We opened Xmas gifts at John's families house today. John was in charge of passing out the gifts to Amanda, Debbie, himself and I. The first gift he got to was a Xmas gift with no name on it. We figured Debbie had forgotten to put someones name on it. Debbie swore she hadn't seen it before so John passed it to me to see if I could find a name. I couldn't see one so I passed it to Debbie. She looks, can't find one and then opens it up. She pulls out a frame and her eyes get real big. The rest of us can only see the back so we don't know why she has that look on her face. Then she tells us the inscription on the bottom of the frame. It says "Grandkids are Great". She gives John and I a look like when are you going to say SURPRISE like we were joking this entire time and it was really from us. John and I insist we don't know anything about this and she still thinks we are joking. After a couple minutes of telling her for real I'm not pregnant; we are all the sudden like "Where did this gift come from"????? No one has any clue!! It was so funny. We decided that would have been a great way to tell Debbie she was going to be a Grandma, but we are still wondering who played a piratical joke on all of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
yikes, how embarrassing...was it his dad?! i bet so.
cant believe you already opened christmas presents!!
Post a Comment