Birthday's

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Birthday at Benihana

Today we went to Benihana for my birthday. I LOVE Benihana, we used to go every Xmas growing up, but I haven't been in about 5 years. There isn't one in the city, so we drove out to the suburbs to go. My friends Kristal, Sheana, Erik and Erika came.
Since moving to our condo a little over a year ago I have walked past this place called Alliance Bakery many times. Every time I walk past I tell John I want a cake from there for my bday. They have the most AMAZING cakes you have ever seen. John got me one this year for my birthday and it is SO NEAT! I'm so impressed with with it. The cake is chocolate with a fudge filling. It is in the shape of TX, with the colors of the TX flag on top in a quilt pattern. PERFECT for me!! They took so much time on it. John came home with it today and he was going to surprise me with it at the restaurant, but it was so huge we didnt have a box to put it in so I got to see it. I had a GREAT birthday!! Here are some pictures.

John and I

The cake after we've eaten some

Blowing out the candle
The volcano made out of onions

Kristal, Sheana and I
The cake!!

1 comment:

King Amy said...

Happy (early) Birthday Kim!! LOVE LOVE LVOE THE cake!! and that dress was so sexy and you looked so hot in it! hope it was a fun party!! AK