Birthday's

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 25, 2010

It's been 5 years

I can't believe that John and I have been married 5 years today. It has gone by SO fast. Its funny, we see each other every night and every minute on the weekends and yet we still feel like we never get to spend time together. I hope this is how we always feel. We never get tired of being with each other. We don't usually do much for our Anniversary except go to a nice restaurant at a place one of us has been wanting to try. We decided that since our Anniversary is on a Friday and we are always so tired after a week of work that we would celebrate tomorrow. So tomorrow, we are going to see Million Dollar Quartet. It is a 90 minute production. I've heard great things about it so it should be really good.
I had my 28 week checkup today. Everything is going well. The babies heartbeat was in the 140s. I asked my Ob if I was HUGE because I must have been asked 6 times this week by random strangers if I was having twins. She said I am measuring a little bigger than normal but nothing to be concerned about. We didn't have a sonogram, so its hard for them to really tell without looking at the baby. I have gained 30 lbs, which is a little on the high side so I need to watch what I eat a little more. I go back in 2 weeks for my 30 week apt. I'm in my third trimester now so I go every 2 weeks and then after 34 weeks I go every week.

No comments: