Birthday's

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

25 Weeks

Baby's now the size of an eggplant!
That oh-so-handy sense of equilibrium is kicking in, and baby's learning to distinguish right side up from upside down.


I'm officially in month 6 of my pregnancy. Austin has started to kick a lot and just last week John could feel it too! Its pretty neat. John is always putting his ear up to my belly to see if he can hear Austin moving around in there. I think its starting to seem more real to John. Its hard because from the beginning I felt different, but until the husband can feel the baby kick and see the belly get bigger there isn't really any true evidence that his life will change.
I think John gets more excited every day that we are having a boy. We have had birthday parties for our friend's kids the last two weekends. The first was for a 2 year old boy and last weekend was for a 1 year old boy. John plays with the kids and they seem to like him! Its the under 1 year olds that we have to worry about, they tend to scream if John holds them and I'm not much better. The only thing we can figure out is he is so tall when he holds them they get scared.
We still haven't had to change any diapers, but we will have lots of practice soon! We are getting very excited and have started getting the room ready for Austin's things. Our series of baby showers will be starting soon, so I think we got the room ready just in time!

No comments: