On Sunday John's Mom and sister threw Austin and I a shower. Deana made me a Mum that I wore to the shower and we will put in Austin's room. The shower was so much fun!
After both showers Mom, Kerri, Robby (Kerri's boy friend) and I went through all the gifts and put them in empty suitcases and boxes to mail back to Chicago. We ended up mailing two big suitcases and two big boxes.
On Monday my Aunt Linda (who works for FedEx), Mom and I went to FedEx to mail all 4 things. We mailed all 120 lbs of baby stuff via FedEx Ground. Last night when I came home all 4 boxes were delivered right in front of my door step (on the 4th floor)!! I was so excited. John and I unpacked everything and put it in piles on the floor so we can get an accurate count of what we have and what we still need. I have one more shower this weekend in Chicago and then we will start buying things our self.
Here are some pictures from the weekend:



No comments:
Post a Comment