My mom came to Chicago on Thursday for a weekend conference. We were able to hang out on Thursday afternoon and a lot of yesterday. She will come back to our house Sunday night. While she was here she mentioned that she wanted to buy me some cloth diapers for part of my baby shower gift. I thought, how hard can that be? Then she said she has done some research and there are 25 different brands. I thought she was exaggerating... she WASN'T!! OMG there are so many different kinds and different styles out there. I've been researching them so I can tell her which ones I want on Sunday when she comes back. I found a woman who is a mom and has reviewed 20 or so different kinds of cloth diapers on you tube. I watched every review and think I am able to narrow it down. The hard part is they have some with snaps and some with Velcro. I thought Velcro would be easier to put on a baby until I read the reviews. The Velcro will wear out and then you can't use the diaper anymore. They have diapers that are all in one and will grown with the baby, diapers that have disposable liners, diapers that are a diaper and then have a separate cover... its really crazy. I'm so surprised by how many choices there are. I think I have decided to use the Gro Via snap and Bummis diaper system for during the day and the TinyTush Elite Pocket Diaper with snaps for at night.
Does anyone have any suggestions???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment