We had a great Thanksgiving. We went to my friend Patty's house. We went to Patty's 2 years ago as well for Thanksgiving. I'm so thankful that she opens her house up to us when we stay in Chicago over Thanksgiving. We took the pac 'n play and Austin's bouncer. He was such a good boy! He was flirting with all the new women that were there. All in all it was a great Thanksgiving. This was a Midwest Thanksgiving, so there wasn't any cornbread dressing or pecan pie, but we will get that at Christmas. Also funny story. I made Green Bean Casserole. They had NEVER had it!! HAHA!! It didn't go over well either so John and I have been eating it the last couple days. I couldn't believe it!
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Thanksgiving
We had a great Thanksgiving. We went to my friend Patty's house. We went to Patty's 2 years ago as well for Thanksgiving. I'm so thankful that she opens her house up to us when we stay in Chicago over Thanksgiving. We took the pac 'n play and Austin's bouncer. He was such a good boy! He was flirting with all the new women that were there. All in all it was a great Thanksgiving. This was a Midwest Thanksgiving, so there wasn't any cornbread dressing or pecan pie, but we will get that at Christmas. Also funny story. I made Green Bean Casserole. They had NEVER had it!! HAHA!! It didn't go over well either so John and I have been eating it the last couple days. I couldn't believe it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
your hair looks so great!!
Post a Comment