The pediatrician called tonight and Austin is fine! His testicles are still swollen but at least it isn't because there is an obstruction or a hernia. Yay! They should just continue to go down on their own.
On another note, Austin and I are going to the suburbs tomorrow to go to Hobby Lobby. Sometimes I really miss the suburbs!! I have pictures of Austin that I want framed and hung up before they are too old! Haha! I will post pictures once I'm done. This will be the first time Austin has been in the car for longer than 15 minutes. I hope it goes better than my trip to my ob today. We drove most of the way with my finger in his mouth, which isn't easy since I'm in the front seat and hes in the back! Haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment