My Uncle Terry lives about 30 minutes from Brandy. I had asked him if we could ride with him to the Wedding when we found out we would have to go to Houston. He said sure. He picked us up on Saturday at about 3 pm by himself. I was wondering why he was by himself and then he told us he wasn't going to the wedding but gave us a ride to Austin anyway. We were so thankful. He dropped us off in Austin (it was about a 2 hour drive) and my aunt Tootoo drove us to and from the wedding. We stayed at Tootoo's house Saturday night.
On Sunday we went to see Iron Man 2 and then her and Torrey took us to the airport.
It was a VERY busy weekend, but I'm so glad we were able to go. It made me wonder if we would be able to do things like this after Austin comes. I think we will be able to go but we will not take airplanes that leave so late. Chicago is the WORST place to fly out of. Airplanes come in from all over that you can be delayed and there isn't even bad weather in Chicago. It can be very frustrating some time.
Here are some pictures from the reception:



No comments:
Post a Comment