Kristal and Sheana, friend's of mine that are twins, are turning 26 tomorrow. Sheana's boyfriend Peter bought Sheana 4 tickets to the Cubs game for her birthday. Sheana asked if John and I wanted to go with them. We had a great time. It was a PERFECT day for a baseball game and I had a ball park hot dog! MMMM! Overcast and low 70s. The cubs won and we had good seats. Happy Birthday Kristal and Sheana!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
First Cubs Game
Kristal and Sheana, friend's of mine that are twins, are turning 26 tomorrow. Sheana's boyfriend Peter bought Sheana 4 tickets to the Cubs game for her birthday. Sheana asked if John and I wanted to go with them. We had a great time. It was a PERFECT day for a baseball game and I had a ball park hot dog! MMMM! Overcast and low 70s. The cubs won and we had good seats. Happy Birthday Kristal and Sheana!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment