Birthday's

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

John 's Headache

I have suffered from headaches most of my life. I have also had a dull headache for the last 2 months of my pregnancy. It will get really bad sometimes so the doctor wrote me a prescription which works wonders, but doesn't however make it go away permanently.
Well yesterday John had a headache. The funny thing is he has maybe had 5 since I met him 9.5 years ago! I sympathized with him, but it was SO funny. He was acting like a baby. He wouldn't eat or drink anything, which I kept telling him he should do. He was probably dehydrated and if he would have just drink a big glass of water would have felt better. Also he took two ibuprofen when it first came on but wouldn't take anymore when it was time to take more.
It was like he just wanted me to feel sorry for him but he didn't want to do anything about it. Anyway, it finally went away and he kept saying I don't know how you deal with this all the time. I kept telling him to remember this the next time I have a bad one and all I want to do it be in a dark room :). We will see if he remembers, guys seem to have selective memories.

No comments: