I had my 16 week appointment yesterday. I waited over 45 minutes in the waiting room and we didn't even get to have a sonogram!! I was SO hoping we would have one today and the baby would show us if it was a boy or girl. Oh well, I guess we will just have to wait until my 20 week appointment on April 30th to know if its a little Kimmy or Johnny :).
I had my blood pressure taken, weight checked, heard the baby's heartbeat, and gave blood for a spina bifida test. Everything was good. I've gained 7.5 lbs since I got pregnant. I asked if this was good and she said I'm doing just right. I haven't gained too much or too little. The baby's heartbeat was 140, which the Dr Clinton said was a good strong, heartbeat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment