We had a pretty relaxing week. No doctors appointments! We will make up for it next week, I think we have 4 scheduled. I never realized how much you go to the doctor when you have kids! With Austin's food allergies he has a lot more doctors and so we go all the time it seems.
Weston seems to have gas or acid reflux all the time. I don't remember Austin screaming as much as Weston does. Maybe I just don't remember but I think Weston screams ALOT. I gave him some gripe water this week. It was black, so his poop has been black. Kind of unsetlling. It did help though. I'm hoping we didn't stain my cloth diapers.
I have had a heck of a time getting those diapers cleaned. After tons of research online I realize its because I have an HE machine. There isn't enough water in the washer. So I've been adding water to my machine one gallon at a time. John went to home depot yesterday to get me a hose. I sure hope it makes filling up my maching a little easier. Since I started adding water our diapers are PREFECT!!
Austin is so much fun! He is such a delight, I can't wait until the boys can play together. Uh-oh, Weston is screaming, I will write more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment