Birthday's

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 14, 2012

Its been a LONG time

I haven't blogged in FOREVER!!  I'm going to try to start doing this more often. 
Weston is 6 weeks old now.  At first we thought he would be a much easier baby than Austin, but it appears as though the honeymoon days are over.  He still is easier because he takes a pacifier, but it is becoming more obvious that I DO NOT produce portable babies.  Why is it that everyone elses's kids love the car seat and mine hate it???  I mean HATE it at this age.  Even to pick Austin up from school is torture, which is only 5 minutes from our house.
Austin is 2 now!  Wow time flies.  As usual he is keeping me on my toes.  Turns out he lost weight from 18 months to 2 years so now I'm trying to figure out what I need to do differently with his eating habbits to put weight on him.  Our problem is his food restricitons from his severe food allergies.  We are seeing a dietician on Monday so hopefully she will help me out.  Also I happen to literally run into a lady who is a rep for Neocate.  We started talking and she is sending me samples of two products they sell for kids with food allergies to help them gain weight.  The funny thing is I met this lady about 2 weeks before we even knew about Austin's weight.  Funny how God knew what was happening and dropped her in our laps.  She is sending me samples this week!!
John and I are really liking living in Frisco.  We are torn though, we want to buy a house but we still own our condo in Chicago.  Our renters will be moving out in January so now its decision time.  Do we rent it out again or do we sell it????  Hard decision since we know we will lose most of the money we put into it if we sell but we are tired of dealing with the hastle of having a rental property on the other side of the US.  We haven't even seen it since we rented in out this past January.  I'm just hoping it isn't too torn up...
John is loving his job down here.  We love it too becuase he works from home.  We see him so much more!!  The only problem is Austin has gotten used to seeing him so he is constantly crying and wanting "daddy" when John isn't here. 
I'm pretty much doing nothing other than caring for two babies.  I had started sewing/quilting a little more before I had Weston, but for now I've put it away.  Not much extra time right now.  I will be able to get it out again in the future once Weston is a little more independet.

No comments: