Thursday, March 10, 2011
Allergist
Austin and I went to the allergist today. He is going to be tested for wheat, soy, milk, shellfish, nuts, and egg allergy. Usually they do the test as a skin test on his back, but because he is still on so many drugs from his ER visit they had to draw blood and we will wait a week to get the results. The allergist recommended a formula we can use and he gave us a sample. It is REALLY expensive, but I can't keep breastfeeding (because I don't want to not because there is something wrong) so we are going to try it this weekend. I hope it goes well. I'm a little scared to give him something because of what happened last time, but we are prepared this time. Also the allergist said that the formula tastes bad. Here's to hoping he doesn't notice a difference!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment