Austin had his 6 months check up yesterday. He weighed 19 lbs 10 oz, was 25.5" long, and they also measured his head. He is in the 90th percentile for weight, 25th percentile for height, and 10th percentile for head circumference...basically this means he's short, fat with a small head :). (I'm having a hard time understanding how Austin is short with the families he came from! Haha!)
I have to say he's the cutest short, fat baby with a small head I've ever seen.
Today we are going to the allergist. Hopefully they can tell us what he is allergic too.
Also, I've been having vertigo for 2 weeks. It was getting better but the stress of this week has made it get worse again. Thankfully I can still do most normal things. I can't take the medicine the doctor prescribed and drive (which I'm not so sure I should be doing anyway with vertigo but have to because John is working) so I haven't been taking it. The doctor said I should go to PT for vertigo but I just haven't had the chance (this will be day 3 of doctors visits for Austin). So if I'm still feeling bad I will have PT in Dallas when we are there next week.
Since leaving the hospital Austin had developed a cold. Just a runny nose, sneezing... I woke up today with a runny nose and a sore throat. We are running on fumes here!
Thankfully Brandy will be here Saturday and we will be going to Dallas next week where I can have lots of help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment