Birthday's

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Last week

My mom was in Chicago all last week. The unfortunate thing is that it was SO cold! On Friday the high was 10. We stayed in our condo most of her trip and spent time together. We also organized my condo, which seems like a never ending process. We have too much stuff and not enough space! We went to the Science and Industry Museum on Thursday with one of my friends who is a member to the museum. We saw the Jim Henson exhibit. Austin was a good boy so I think we will do it again. We were only gone for a couple hours, but it was nice to get out. Austin has started eating baby cereal. He LOVES rice! I have to mix rice with oatmeal and barley to get him to eat it. He gags so bad and throws up as soon as he tastes that oatmeal or barley is in his mouth, its so funny.
I've been talking to John about us planning a family vacation. My idea was to go to Niagara Falls. John said if we went he would like to take the train. I think I'm going to start planning the trip so we go. I'm thinking June or July so I have plenty of time to get Austin a passport.
I wasn't feeling well today so John stayed home with us. It has been SO nice. He is going to spend the evening doing laundry because when we tried to do it over the weekend the pipes were frozen. Living in the Midwest can be a real pain in the winter! We go to our first play group for Austin and I tomorrow. I think it will be really fun, and it gets us out of the house.

No comments: