Birthday's

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Brandy's Visit

Brandy came up for her spring break. We had really yucky weather when she first got here. It was rainy and in the 40s. Yesterday the sun came out and we have had 2 days in the 60s!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying not to focus on weather report which predicts snow on Sunday....BOOOOOOOOOO!
Anyway, my belly is starting to get bigger and I can't fit into any of my clothes. Up to this point I think I just looked like I was getting a fat belly, but I think I've started to cross over into a belly that is obviously pregnant... Brandy and I went out to the outlet mall in Aurora IL and found some great stuff! I'm excited because now I have pants that fit and shirts that are long enough :). We were going to take a "belly picture", but we ended up not taking any pictures at all. So unlike me! We had a great time anyway!

No comments: