Birthday's

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Houston the beginning of November

John and I went to Houston for my Aunt Lynna and Uncle Terry's 25th Wedding Anniversary. It was so nice to see family and friends! While we were in Houston we also got to see one of John's good friends JR, his wife Sara, and their baby Hailey. Here are a list of my favorite things from the trip that we don't have in Chicago:
1. Family
2. Blue Bell
3. Drive in a car
4. Good 'Ol southern food
5. Nice Weather (I had to dig this short sleeve shirt out of a bin under my bed b/c we've been wearing long sleeves since the beginning of October)
6. See long time friends
7. sun light after 4:15 pm (this really only applies to November-January)
8. Open roads with nothing around

We are really looking forward to going to TX for Christmas.

Here are some pics:

My Uncle Terry is a cook!
Uncle Terry and Aunt Lynna
Emmy, Kerri, John and I

Uncle Stan, John, and Uncle Terry
John and I
Aunt Jeanne, Kerri, Mom, TooToo, Me, and Aunt Carol
Kerri, Mom and I
Baby Hailey

No comments: