Birthday's

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

Kristal and Sheana's Bday

Kristal, John and I (I gave up long ago on the fact that John always looks high in pics)
Kristal's pretty dress.
Kristal and I

John and I were invited to my friends Kristal and Sheana's 25th bday party. They are twins. Anyway we went to Maggiano's for dinner and it was so good. John and I had never been before. We did the family dinner as a table so we got to try 6 different things on the menu. Then afterwards we went dancing...well everyone else did because when we got to the club they wouldn't let John and I in because he had on tennis shoes!! I was so pissed. We never go dancing because he is a party pooper and I learned long ago not to say "are you wearing that?" I just let him wear what he wants to wear. When he was told we couldn't go in, he told me "I don't want to go anywhere that they won't allow someone to wear tennis shoes". He had a huge smile on his face because I drug him there anyway because he didn't want to go. GRRR! What am I going to do with him??

No comments: