Birthday's

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 29, 2009

Brandy's Graduation

Me and Kerri
John and I
Grandma, Kerri and I
Mom, Brandy and Dad (look at that face!)

Well...she made it. Brandy graduated from Drake two weekends ago. John and I flew to Omaha on Friday, this is where my Grandma lives. We helped Grandma around the house and then had dinner with some childhood friends. Then we got up BRIGHT and EARLY to make the 2-hour drive to Des Moines to be at graduation by 10 in the morning. Brandy was the 5th person to walk across the stage. I would like to say we are good people and stayed for the entire ceremony...but we aren't. After the ceremony Brandy had a Graduation Party at Great Uncle John's house. Great Uncle John isn't really related to us, but is a friend of my dad's from College (my dad went to Iowa State so he has lots of friends around the Des Moines area). The party was great. Then next day we all had breakfast together and then Kerri and Brandy drove all of Brandy's stuff back to Dallas while Mom and Dad drove with John and I over to Chicago (their visit is another blog). It was a whirlwind weekend, but great to see the family. We hadn't seen anyone since Xmas. Here are some pics.

No comments: