This is what John and I woke up to this morning! It started snowing yesterday morning and snowed all day and all night, but it didn't start sticking until after we went to sleep. We didn't think we were going to have any stick and then SURPRISE when we woke up. It continued to snow most of the day today as well. This was the third time for snow this year, but the first time it stuck. Everyone in Chicago called it the first snow and John and I are don't agree. Chicagoans don't call it a snow unless it sticks! Well, they aren't from TX! Anyway, John drives every Monday because he is in a basketball league and can't take the train home. It took him 2 hours today to drive 35 miles. I told him thats what he gets for signing up for a league in the suburbs. There are a million leagues in the city he could sign up for.
No comments:
Post a Comment