Robert came to Chicago for business. While he was here we got to hang out. It was great to see him especially since it has been so long. While he was here we went to dinner at Silver Cloud (a neighborhood spot) where he "conveniently" forgot his wallet in the hotel. The restaurant was really good then we came back to our condo and caught up. The next day we went to Chili's of all places to watch the Cowboys beat the Redskins.
During the week Robert and I met at a restaurant called The Walnut Room. It is on the 7th floor of a 9 floor Macy's Department Store. It is known for its huge Christmas tree and Christmas decorations. The Walnut Room has some excellent Chicken Pot Pie. We can't wait for Robert to come back in December. Maybe next time it will do a little more than snow flurries :)



2 comments:
He's a cutie, you should share him too! HEHE, no I am glad you guys had time to catch up! I should be in on the 12th unless Robert's plans change! Can't wait to see you guys! And see Wicked, TOO!!! YAY
That is the prettiest tree I have EVER seen! And... look how long your hair is! WoW!!!
Post a Comment