Tuesday, November 11, 2008
BRRRRRRRR!
Well, winter seems to be almost here. We are now getting dark around 4:30 pm and it continues to get earlier and earlier. I feel like we live in a cave because we never get to see daylight. It is barely light out when I go to work and it is already dark by the time I leave. I didn't sign up for this! Also, we have had snow twice ALREADY. When do we get to move back to TX?? The scary thing is it is only the beginning of November! My advice is to never move North. We have spent so much money on winter clothes because you have to have two sets. One for when it is like winter in Dallas and one for when you think you are going to die from the -20 wind chill! Thankfully we haven't hit that yet but everyone keeps telling us it is around the corner. Sorry for the rambling, but I had to vent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Good luck! We are still wearing shorts around here and it is the middle of November... I'm ready for some cold weather... but not ya'll kind of cold weather! Miss you!!!
Yep we are supposed to get a cold front this weekend but even then it will not be as unbearable as it is up there.
At least you got some new purses to carry around in the winter! You can snuggle more than we can down here. ;)
Post a Comment