Birthday's

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 5, 2011

Family

Today Kerri was off work.  She came over and hung out most of the day.  Brandy came by when she got off work for a little bit.  It's nice having my family around a lot!

Austin is teething.  BLAH...  They are his bottom ones, which caused him lots of pain in the past.  He still only has two bottom teeth, so I think we are in for more soon.  Its weird becuase when he got his top ones in they didn't even bother him, and they are HUGE.  Haha.

Yesterday Kerri and I drove to Firewheel off of George Bush to eat dinner with Kirsten.  Wow, there is a big mall out there.  We ate at Fish Market Grill, or something like that.  We had fish tacos.  Pretty good.

Austin goes in on Thursday for his 15 month appointment.  I can't believe how old he is already!  It sure goes by fast.  AND Austin officially started walking today!!!!  Woohoo!!!!

No comments: