Birthday's

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Summer so far

We have had a great Chicago summer. It has been warm and we have been able to go for walks almost every day. I know everyone in TX is jealous, but we only get 3 nice months out of the year, so I have to rub it in! I have found so many neat places in our neighborhood. I never really explored before because we were always so tired on the weekends from working so much. Now that I'm home we walk all the time. I'm actually starting to get a little tan!
In June we had family pictures taken by Lake Michigan. We took them at Museum Campus, which is where the Field Museum, Aquarium, and Adler Planetarium are. There is a GREAT view of the city from there.
Austin has started crawling and this week he is getting more adventurous. He has started to pull up on things and to try to climb on top of things. I feel like I can't take my eye off him for a second! He is also babbling more. Every day I feel like he gets to be more and more fun.
John's job is going well, although I wish he would play hooky sometimes to hang with us ;) but someone has to pay the bills.
I am loving staying home. We are wanting to try for another baby soon, but on Monday I'm having a biopsy of one of my boobs because I found a lump. I already had an ultrasound and a mammogram (SO painful) but they want to do a biopsy just to be certain. We are waiting to hear about the news from that and for the summer to end, and then hopefully another baby! We are in the process of doing some things around the house to get the condo ready to go up for sell. We only have a two bedroom, so we need to think about moving soon if we are going to have another baby.
We are going to Dallas in August and then in September Austin turns 1! Time sure flies by.

No comments: