Birthday's

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sorry

Kirsten Amy and I in my condo.
Kirsten and Amy with the awesome gay guys we met.
All of us at the aquarium.
I'm to worst blogger I haven't posted anything in almost 2 months! Anyway there is a reason for that: we have had lots of visitors to entertain us. In June and July we have already had: Kirsten and Amy (the first week of June), Deana and Greg and Adam (the third week of June), Amanda (right after the other Tarver's left), Bryan (over July 4th), and now Kerri and my Aunt Tootoo will be here this Thursday. We have also seen Robert while he has been here for work. I haven't even put all the pics on the computer, so far I have some from when Kirsten and Amy came. I will update more with the other visitors to Hotel Tarver.

1 comment:

King Amy said...

hotel tarver...cute!!
thanks for letting us stay!