John and I had a great Valentine's Day. He gave me some beautiful pink roses. They are dying today though, and that makes me sad. I got him a photo book. What I mean by photo book is on kodakgallery you can choose the pictures and write captions for them and they will put them in an actual book like a scrapbooked page. I made the book with pictures of us from our last 3.5 years of marriage. It was SO cool and John LOVED it. Then we went out to dinner at this place named Feast. It is in our neighborhood and I have heard great things.
Like I said before we had a GREAT Valentine's Day, but the day after was AWFUL!! That is because I got food poisoning!!! I have never had it before and plan on never having it again!! I was MISERABLE for days. Thankfully my company allows me to work from home, which I did for the majority of the week. I ate my first meal on Thursday night and I seem to have made a good recovery.
Anyway, the food at Feast was great, but I don't recommend going b/c the aftertaste is not so good!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
good idea...i dont plan on getting food poisoning any time soon either!
Post a Comment