Birthday's

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Linda and Adam

The tiny cheesecake and wine.
John and I
Look at all the snow!

John and Adam look miserable!
Linda and I
All 4 of us.
Linda and Adam
Linda and Adam came to visit us for a week. I met them at WSU. They were both GTA's when I was there. Linda and I shared an office with two other girls and Adam was in the office next to us. We got lots of snow in December but we had one warm day so most of it melted. Linda and Adam landed on on January 6th. After that we have had snow for 5 out of the 8 days. We even had one day where we got a foot b/c it snowed 22 hours straight. I'm so glad they were able to come, but I feel bad becuase they had some NASTY weather while they were here. Linda and Adam went to all of the tourist sights while John and I worked. We had a great time hanging out with them on the weekend though. We went and saw Grease on broadway and it was wonderful. Linda and Adam won front row seats for $25 each to Wicked. They do a raffle every day because Wicked leaves the end of this month. John and I have seen Wicked twice and loved it!!!
Anyway we had TONS of snow while they were here and on Saturday night Linda wanted to go listen to some jazz music. John and I have never been anywhere in Chciago to do this so we went to someplace we found on the internet. We get there and it is FANCY!! We stuck out so bad. Also John and I ordered a TINY cheesecake and it was $10. Then we both ordered dessert wine at $12/glass. The wine comes out and it is the size of a shot glass! It was so funny and we are never going back there again.

No comments: